Monday, July 13, 2009

Look What I Can Do!







Avery started crawling the day she turned 6 months and sitting up on her own without having to hold herself up. A few days later I went to get her up from her nap and she had pulled herself up. She was so cute, she was smiling and laughing like, look what I did Mom. It is crazy how she went from barley sitting up to crawling, sitting up, and pulling up in about a 1 week 1/2 time frame. She is a very busy girl. She is into everything she can get her hands on, but refuses to sit she wants to stand. Her new thing she learned to Patty-Cake and she claps all the time. I have been trying to teach her Patty-Cake but Sunday we were at my parents house and my Mom got her to do it.

Now our big thing we are working on is going to bed. I know and can tell she is so tired but she refuses to go to bed. She fights and fights it. Up until about 2 weeks ago she would go to bed between 7:30-8:00, now she wants to stay up or go to bed then wake up an hour or 2 later. So we will see what happens in the next few weeks, we are trying to be tough!

No comments: