Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years, Yes I am so Behind!

I had actually done these last two blogs awhile ago and forgot that I had done them. I will be adding pics tomorrow of her bday party finally. I have said so many times I am so not good at blogging.

For New Years Eve we stayed at home and hung out with Mimi, Aunti, Mia and Kathy. Daddy went to bed at 9:00 because he had to be at work at 5 am. We watched Dick Clark's Rockin NYE Party and played Cranium. Avery stayed up until about 10:30, she was so tired but did not want to miss anything. She would go, go, go if I let her.

The week before Avery's birthday party she got really sick. She was really congested, runny nose and bad cough. This was the first time she had a high fever and was really sick. She has had an ear infection before and pink eye but she acted totally fine. Her fever got up to 103 and I could not get it down past 101. So Tuesday my Mom took her to the doctor because I was working and could not get off that early. She ended up having another ear infection, which the doctor said it could have ruptured. She got some antibiotics and pain meds for her ear. I thoguht for sure things would start looking better by Wed. afternoon after two doeses of anitibiotics but Josh's Grandmother called and said her fever was still high. So I took a half day to go pick her up. She looked so pitiful! Wednesday was the worst she had looked and acted. Finally by Thursday night she started acting more like herself. We were thinking we would have to reschedule her birthday party.

TEETH, she know has 5 teethe and another on the way.

No comments: